Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme
The Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme ** (LCBEP) will help businesses across Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP reduce their carbon footprint and increase energy efficiency.
LCBEP project has now been widened to include an additional Energy Efficiency Review for a business that has previously had one, and grants towards the capital costs (excludes installation costs) for solar PV projects.
The programme involves three key elements of support:
1. A FREE specialist low carbon review around Energy Efficiency
- A review of current energy consumption
- A site visit to undertake the review
- Recommendations to reduce energy use
- A site visit to present the report and discuss how to implement recommendations
2. A Low Carbon Enterprise Grant
- Grant funding of between £2,000 – £20,000 (up to 60% of your net costs covered) to help businesses implement recommendations.
- must be within 6 months of the date of the Energy Efficiency report
3. A series of Business Events
- Held through Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP area to help businesses find out more about energy efficiency best practise. See our Events page.
Your business must:
- Have premises located in the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire LEP area, and
- Spend more than £3,000 a year on energy, and
- Meet the definition on a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) and be located within the administrative area of Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire LEP.
SMEs are enterprises that:
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time equivalent persons
- Have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million OR have an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply; our experts will guide you through the process according to the specific needs of your business.
Please click here to express your interest or call us on 07890 600426.
**This project is part funded with support from the European Regional Development Fund Programme 2014 – 2020 and delivered by Staffordshire County Council in partnership with Keele University and Staffordshire University. The project currently runs until 30th June 2023.
View LCBEP Leaflet
Click here to view LCBEP case studies.