The Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme (LCBEP) helps businesses across Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP reduce their carbon footprint and increase energy efficiency by taking advantage of:
- A FREE specialist low carbon review around Energy Efficiency
- Grant funding of between £2,000 – £20,000 (up to 60% of your net costs covered) to help businesses implement recommendations.
Environmental Sustainability GROWTHmapper is a FREE business diagnostic tool available to Staffordshire organisations. The tool has set of business assessment questions designed to underpin coaching and advice to help analyse and assist businesses on their environmental sustainability.
- Funded by BEIS and developed by Oxford Innovation to help identify opportunities for environmental improvement and development within your organisation.
- SBEN are proud to be the first to bring this service to businesses across the Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP
Carbon Tracker is SBEN’s online carbon footprinting and reporting tool that enables Staffordshire organisations to measure carbon emissions from their energy use, fuel use, travel, water consumption and energy generation.
- Funded through Staffordshire County Council and developed by SBEN with The Environmental Quality Mark CIC, Carbon Tracker is available free to eligible Staffordshire organisations.
- Carbon Tracker will help businesses measure business carbon emissions year on year, so they can focus their actions to reduce emissions and achieve Net Zero. A report will be generated for you to share with your board, colleagues, and customers to demonstrate your yearly progress.
- What is the impact of your everyday business activities on the climate?
- What steps can you take to reduce carbon emissions?
We are excited to be launching a Carbon Literacy Training programme as part of Staffordshire means back to business. This training is available free to eligible Staffordshire organisations until June 2022.