Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme
The Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme ** (LCBEP) will help businesses across Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP reduce their carbon footprint and increase energy efficiency.
Eligible businesses* can receive:
- A free specialist low carbon review around Energy Efficiency
- A Low Carbon Enterprise Grant of between £2,000 – £20,000 (up to 60% of your net costs covered)
- Capital grants that enable investment to help make your business ‘low carbon’. For the installation of energy efficient measures in buildings and processes which will reduce carbon. (Applicants must demonstrate greenhouse gas savings as a result of the grant).
Your business must meet the definition on a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) and be located within the administrative area of Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire LEP.
SMEs are enterprises that:
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time equivalent persons
- Have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million OR have an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million.
Additional eligibility criteria apply; our experts will guide you through the process according to the specific needs of your business, so please contact us for more details or give us a call on 07890 600426.
**This project is part funded with support from the European Regional Development Fund Programme 2014 – 2020 and delivered by Staffordshire County Council in partnership with Keele University and Staffordshire University.
Click here to view LCBEP case studies.
STOP PRESS! The project has now been extended to run until 31st December 2021 with extra funding available.