Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme
The Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme ** (LCBEP) will help businesses across Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP reduce their carbon footprint and increase energy efficiency.
The programme involves three key elements of support:
1. A FREE specialist low carbon review around Energy Efficiency
- A review of current energy consumption
- A site visit to undertake the review
- Recommendations to reduce energy use
- A site visit to present the report and discuss how to implement recommendations
2. A Low Carbon Enterprise Grant
- Grant funding of between £2,000 – £20,000 (up to 60% of your net costs covered) to help businesses implement recommendations.
- Grant application must be within 6 months of the date of the Energy Efficiency report.
- We can only grant fund report recommendation(s) that total more than 3 tonnes of CO2 savings annually.
3. A series of Business Events
- Held through Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP area to help businesses find out more about energy efficiency best practise. See our Events page.
Your business must:
- Have premises located in the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire LEP area, and
- Spend more than £3,000 a year on energy, and
- Meet the definition on a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) and be located within the administrative area of Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire LEP.
SMEs are enterprises that:
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time equivalent persons
- Have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million OR have an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply; our experts will guide you through the process according to the specific needs of your business.
Please contact us for more details or call us on 07890 600426.
**This project is part funded with support from the European Regional Development Fund Programme 2014 – 2020 and delivered by Staffordshire County Council in partnership with Keele University and Staffordshire University. The project currently runs until 31st December 2021.
Click here to view LCBEP case studies.