Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme
The Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme ** (LCBEP) will help businesses across Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP reduce their carbon footprint and increase energy efficiency.
The programme involves three key elements of support:
1. A FREE specialist low carbon review around Energy Efficiency
- A review of current energy consumption
- A site visit to undertake the review
- Recommendations to reduce energy use
- A site visit to present the report and discuss how to implement recommendations
2. A Low Carbon Enterprise Grant
- Grant funding of between £2,000 – £20,000 (up to 60% of your net costs covered) to help businesses implement recommendations.
- Grant application must be within 6 months of the date of the Energy Efficiency report.
- We can only grant fund report recommendation(s) that total more than 3 tonnes of CO2 savings annually.
3. A series of Business Events
- Held through Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire LEP area to help businesses find out more about energy efficiency best practise. See our Events page.
Your business must:
- Have premises located in the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire LEP area, and
- Spend more than £3,000 a year on energy, and
- Meet the definition on a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) and be located within the administrative area of Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire LEP.
SMEs are enterprises that:
- Employ fewer than 250 full-time equivalent persons
- Have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million OR have an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply; our experts will guide you through the process according to the specific needs of your business.
Please contact us for more details or call us on 07890 600426.
**This project is part funded with support from the European Regional Development Fund Programme 2014 – 2020 and the UK Government, and delivered by Staffordshire County Council in partnership with Keele University. The project currently runs until 30th June 2023.
Click here to view LCBEP case studies.